Descendants of the genetic upper class would be tall, slim, healthy, attractive, intelligent, and creative, whilst the "underclass" humans, will evolve into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures.
The forecast has been made by Dr Oliver Curry, after spending two months investigating the ascent and descent of man over the next 100 millennia. He suggests within a thousand years humans will evolve into coffee-coloured giants between 6 and 7ft tall. But Dr Curry said centuries of sexual selection was likely to create more and more genetic inequality.
The logical outcome would be two sub-species, "gracile" and "robust" humans.
Dr Curry said: "Things could get ugly, with the possible emergence of genetic 'haves' and `have-nots'."
Other predictions included:
- Physical appearance, driven by indicators of health, youth and fertility, will improve.
- Men will exhibit symmetrical facial features, look athletic, and have squarer jaws, deeper voices and bigger penises.
- Women will develop lighter skin, large clear eyes, pert breasts, glossy hair, even features and smooth hairless skin.
- Racial differences will be ironed out by interbreeding, producing a uniform race of coffee-coloured people.
- Improved nutrition and medical science will see people growing taller and fitter, while life-spans are extended to 120 years.