01 June 2007

EWTN - Global Catholic Network

This post is for any UK based Catholics who pass by here.

One of the most annoying things, for me, is the lack of resource available to Catholics in the UK. One thing I find really useful is the EWTN channel. I've had SKY for a couple of years, but it is only in the last 6 months or so that I discovered EWTN. EWTN is an American channel but I find some of the programming really useful and a good way of learning more about the Catholic faith. There are programs with the fantastic Father Corapi, Father Benedict Groeschel, Mother Angelica, Father John Trigilio and more.

If you have SKY, tune into channel 769, if you don't, click on the EWTN logo and sign up. The EWTN channel is free to watch, so is included in the SKY Freesat package.

No comments: